Information on privacy and data protection when visiting our website
The confidentiality of your personal data is important to us. We would therefore like to give you an insight here into how we protect your data, where and for what purpose we store your data, and how you can change this.
I. Data controller
IBB Business Team GmbH,
Managing Directors: Andreas Bißendorf and Dirk Maass
Bundesallee 210, 10719 Berlin
Tel: 030 / 2125-0
Fax: 030 / 2125-2020
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details for Data Protection Officer:
IBB Business Team GmbH
Data Protection Officer
Bundesallee 210, 10719 Berlin
II. Scope, purpose and legal basis for processing
1. Personal data collected when visiting our website
If you are simply using our website for the purpose of gathering information, meaning you do not register with us or transmit information to us by other means, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to be able to display the website and to guarantee the stability and security of the website (the legal basis is Art. 6(1) point f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of query
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Website which the request is coming from
- Operating system and interface
- Browser software language and version
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which is explained below
- Temporary Cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include Session Cookies in particular. These store a so-called Session ID which allows various requests from your browser to be assigned to the same Session. That way, the website can recognise your computer the next time you visit. Session Cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies are automatically deleted after a set period of time which varies from cookie to cookie. You can delete these cookies any time by going to the security settings in your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings to accept third-party cookies or reject all cookies, for example. Please note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions on this website.
3. Use of Matomo
We use Matomo (formerly Piwik), open-source software for conducting statistical analyses of user visits.
Matomo uses so-called "Cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and allow the service to analyse your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this online presence is stored on the provider's server in Germany. Your IP address is anonymised immediately after processing and before the information is stored.
The data collected by Matomo are not transmitted to other servers and are never passed on to third parties. Instead, they are used in anonymised form to improve our service. IP addresses are stored in Matomo without the last six digits. We know which network the request came from, but not which computer. The "Session Cookies" used for this purpose are text files that are stored on your computer temporarily only. They are deleted again as soon as the web browser is closed. You can disable data collection by Matomo (see below).
If your browser supports "Do Not Track" technology and you have enabled this, your visit will be automatically ignored. You can prevent cookies from being installed by changing the settings in your browser software; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to access all functions on this website to their full extent.
By using this website, you agree to Matomo processing the data it has collected concerning you in the manner described above and for the purpose described previously.
III. Special types of use of our website
1. Contact form
When you contact us by e-mail, we store the data you provide (e.g. e-mail address, name, surname, title, telephone number) in order to process your enquiry. The data obtained in this context is erased after one year. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6(1) point a), b) or f) GDPR.
Process for submitting a contact query via our website
We have set up a contact form for getting in touch with us which requires that you enter data. In order to respond to your question promptly and professionally, we require at least your e-mail address and name, and the reason you are contacting us. If you do not want to disclose this information, we kindly ask that you contact us by phone using the telephone number or e-mail address provided.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the collection, storage and use of the following personal data. By giving us this consent, you can sign up for our newsletter where we will let you know about current interesting opportunities and updates with us and changes to funding schemes, as well as providing information on relevant awards, events or trainings. The services advertised are described in the newsletter subscription contact form.
We use the so-called Double Opt-In method for subscriptions to our newsletter. This means that after you register, an e-mail will be sent to the address you provided where you will be asked to confirm that you would like to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your subscription within 7 days, your information will be blocked and automatically erased after one week. We also store the IP address you used and the time of subscription and confirmation. The purpose of this process is to verify your subscription and to investigate any potential misuse of your personal data where necessary.
The only information you are required to provide to sign up for the newsletter is your e-mail address. Additional data may be submitted voluntarily and will be used to address the newsletter to you personally. Once you confirm your subscription, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6(1) point a) GDPR.
You can withdraw your consent to all newsletters you have subscribed to and unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time. Please e-mail: email@example.com with the subject line "Unsubscribe from newsletter". You can also withdraw your consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail.
We send out our newsletters using the service provider Sendinblue (formerly Newsletter2Go). In order to observe the legal provisions of the GDPR, we have concluded a data processing agreement with Sendinblue GmbH according to the legal provisions of Art. 28 GDPR and the other data protection rules of the General Data Protection Regulation. This agreement governs the forwarding of personal data. Under this agreement, IBB Business Team GmbH transmits recipient data to Sendinblue as the controller, and appoints Sendinblue to process these data as processor for the purposes of sending out the newsletter.
IV. Your data protection rights
- You have the following rights regarding personal data concerning you:
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR);
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR);
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR);
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR);
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR);
- Right to object to processing that is performed on the legal basis of Art. 6(1) point f) GDPR (Art. 21 GDPR).
- You can withdraw any consent you have given IBB Business Team GmbH according to Art. 6(1) point a) GDPR at any time with effect for the future. This also applies to any consent you have given before the GDPR came into force. Processing that was performed before you revoke your consent is not affected.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority:
Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
V. Security measures
We take technical and organisational measures in order to protect data concerning you which we manage against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. These measures are regularly improved according to the latest technological developments. Employees of IBB Business Team GmbH Berlin are required to observe data protection and are bound by confidentiality.
All IBB Business Team GmbH websites are SSL-encrypted in order to prevent third parties accessing your personal data, in particular application data, without authorisation.
For the purposes of system security, our internet server temporarily records the following data any time you visit our website: the date of access and domain name or IP address of the computer making the request, the client file request (file name and URL), the HTTP response code and the website you are visiting us from, as well as the number of bytes transferred during the connection. These data will only ever be accessed for analysing errors where appropriate.